This policy describes how AAPD 2021 collects and uses personal information of users of our website, aapdasia.com.
2. The Effect of Policy
- 1) These terms will have effect to be shown on the service menu.
- 3) Service will be stopped for you to use when you disagree with the new policy.
3. Other Regulation
If something is not shown on this policy, but on the Korean law, AAPD 2021 follows the Korean law. If it is not, AAPD 2021 follows custom.
4. Definition of Terms
- 1) Participant: People who signed up to AAPD 2021 website.
- 2) ID: A combination of letters which is set by user for the user identification and the service of the user, it will be participant’s e-mail address.
- 3) Password: A combination of letters and numbers which is set by user to protect the information of user. (At least 4 character)
- 4) Contract: A contract information between AAPD 2021 and the user of the website.
Since some services are provided by the AAPD 2021 are for only participants, these services are only available for the users who sign up.
6. Contract Formation
7. Change of Policy
You can change the below information by yourself by using a function within the service.
- 1) Your personal information
- 2) Password
8. ID & Password
- 1) You have all responsibilities for ID and password.
- 2) You cannot change, share, or assign your ID without obvious reason.
- 3) You have all responsibilities for such unauthorized use by third parties on the service or negligence caused by ID assigned to you.
9. AAPD 2021 Responsibility
- 1) AAPD 2021 is committed to maintaining the system to be suitable for the service to provide consistent and reliable service. If the system is unusable, we will repair or recover it.
- 2) AAPD 2021 will notice the details online if there are any changes or additions to the service contents.
10. Personal Information Protection
- 1) AAPD 2021 should protect the personal information that is created and used in the service provided by the user.
- 2) AAPD 2021 never share the personal information with the third parties. However we can share the personal information if
- (1) National law enforcement agencies need it for Investigation.
- (2) They need it for statistics, academic research or market research.
- 3) You can always view your personal information before you complete the registration.
11. Your Responsibility
- 1) You should not do all of these.
- (1) Do not use other users’ ID.
- (2) Do not copy, publish, or broadcast any information which you get from AAPD 2021 without the AAPD 2021’s permission.
- (3) You must comply with the instructions or cautions and services specified in this agreement.