1. Presentation (Symposium and Oral Presentation)
- Sign up(Create account)
- Abstract Submission Online(Extended to August 29, 2021)
- Receive the acceptance letter
- Preparation of your presentation(Record your presentation)
- Send your video to the Secretariat via E-mail.(email@example.com)
- Attend via Online from abroad and in Person from Korea
- Record your presentation with your voice or face. (20minutes for Symposium presentation, 10minutes for Oral Presentation)
★ Attendee must follow the limit time of each presentation. Unless, the organizing committee might modify without notification.
- Send your video to the Secretariat via E-mail. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
★ attendees must attend in person at the conference and will do the presentation by yourself in person.
- (Optional) Record your presentation with your voice or face. (20minutes for Symposium presentation, 10minutes for Oral Presentation)
- If you send your record file before the conference, we will upload your video instead of your actual live video which would recorded at the conference.
2. Poster session
After submission of your abstract for Poster session, you will be received the acceptance letter from the organizing committee.
Participants must prepare the presentation for 5minutes by yourself and make at least 5 up to 10 slides of your poster in PPT format.
[Abroad & Korean attendees]
- ★ Your 5 minute presentation video and your poster file of the Poster session will be uploaded on the official website. (www.aapdasia.com)
- ★ Please submit your file to the Secretariat via E-mail. (email@example.com)
- ★ Presentation video and Poster file(PPT format) will be shown to only registered attendees and for a week.
- ★ Poster file format is not the usual format in one page, you must make your poser file in PPT format with 5~10 slides. (4:3 ratio)
If there is any questions about submission or participation, please do not hesitate to contact us by email. (firstname.lastname@example.org)